Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
St. Thomas offers Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations in three parking facilities on the St. Paul Campus. Charging stations may be used by students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- Anderson Student Center Garage (2 vehicle capacity)
- Frey Residence Hall Garage (3 vehicle capacity)
- Tommie North Residence Hall Garage (3 vehicle capacity)
EV Charging Stations Cost
There is no cost to use the EV Charging Stations on campus, however the vehicle being charged must be legally parked in the parking facility. This means the driver either has a parking contract for the garage, or has paid for hourly visitor parking.
Visitor parking availability:
- Frey Residence Hall Garage — 24 hours/day
- Tommie North Garage — weekends and after 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Anderson Student Center Garage — weekends and after 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
EV Charging Stations Policies
There is a maximum time limit of 2 hours the EV Charging Stations.