Club Sports are competitive student clubs that compete in their specific sport against other colleges and universities at the club (non-NCAA) level. Typically, Club Sports will practice 2-3 times per week, while competing on the weekends.
Club Sports are registered student organizations established by students who are motivated by a common interest to participate in a specific sport. Club Sports are formed to provide an opportunity for members to learn new skills and engage in competition.
Students in each club are responsible for the overall operation and conduct of their club activities. The success and strength of the Club Sports Program depend upon the initiative, motivation, and leadership of the officers and the involvement of club members.
Club Sports present a unique opportunity for students to develop both sports and leadership skills. The management and organization of a Club Sport is an educational experience providing many challenges for students, such as:
- creating their own constitution and by-laws
- conducting club meetings
- establishing member dues to offset club expenditures
- planning fundraising projects
- scheduling practices and competition
- participating in community service projects
- advertising club events
- working constructively with fellow club members to develop a successful program
2023–2024 Club Sports
Meet Our Staff
Club Sports Director