The University of St. Thomas has lifted its COVID-19 vaccination requirement. All students, faculty, and staff are strongly recommended to remain up-to-date with the CDC COVID-19 vaccine recommendations.
The Center for Well-Being has COVID-19 vaccinations. Call or go to myHealthPortal for an appointment.
All students, faculty, and staff are strongly encouraged to remain up-to-date with the CDC COVID-19 vaccine recommendations.
Check to see if the Center for Well-Being has a record of your vaccination records.
- Login to myHealthPortal
- Click on My Profile
- Click Immunization History in the dropdown
- See if your COVID-19 vaccinations are listed (2 shots for Pfizer or Moderna; 1 shot for Johnson & Johnson). If they are, no further action is needed.
If your vaccination is not listed and you have been vaccinated:
- Click Document Upload
- Click Document Type
- Select COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination
- Take a photo of your CDC vaccination card
- Upload the photo to the portal and click save
The Minnesota Department of Health does not provide replacement cards. Instead, Minnesota residents
can request a copy of their vaccination record.
Contact your specific state health department if you are a resident of another state.
Students arriving from an international location that do not have access to a COVID-19 vaccine or may not be fully vaccinated before arriving on campus may receive a COVID-19 vaccine upon their arrival in Minnesota.