Graduate Access Grant
The Graduate Access Grant is a university funded grant available to assist with tuition expenses for students who bring distinctive personal characteristics to St. Thomas and/or who have overcome significant obstacles or hardships. Applicants must be seeking their first graduate degree at the University of St. Thomas. Funding is not available for Law or full time MBA programs. The application can be found below.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen seeking your first graduate degree at the University of St. Thomas.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have your FAFSA results sent to the University of St. Thomas (school code 002345) and demonstrate financial need as determined by the Graduate Access Grant Committee. You must be in good standing and meet all federal aid requirements.
- You must complete the Graduate Access Grant application and attach a personal statement indicating your reasons for requesting the grant.
- You must be meeting the Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy standards at St. Thomas.
- A new application and personal statement is required each academic year.
New students beginning in fall must apply by August 1st.
New students beginning in spring must apply by January 1st.
New students beginning in summer must apply by April 1st.
Continuing students must reapply for the grant each academic year by August 1st.
*Funds have been exhausted for new students beginning fall 2022 and continuing students.