Housing for Current & Returning Students
As we quickly approach the end of the year, we hope the following information will answer all of your questions/concerns regarding closing.
- All students must sign up for a check-out time through the housing portal in Murphy Online. Instructions to assist you in the sign up process.
- An e-mail was sent to St. Thomas e-mail addresses on April 26. Make sure to read it for information on checking out, life in the halls through closing, and things to remember and think about while packing up.
If you should have any questions, please contact your RA or Community/Hall Director.
Looking for Housing for 2021-22
On November 30, 2020, we opened our online housing re-application process for the 2021-2022 academic year. The housing selection process occurred March 8-19, 2021. If you missed this process, and still need housing for next year, please contact us.
- 2021-2022 Rates = includes meal plan and housing rates. Rates for returning students include no rate increases in Apartments, Suites, or Single rooms from 2020-2021 rates!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) = more Q&A about the process
- Student Residence Agreement = what you agree to by living on campus. You electronically sign that you will abide by the terms of this agreement when you apply for housing
- Cost Comparison Chart = to help you determine semester costs for room & board as a returning student