Lee and Penny Anderson Multipurpose Arena (Arena)
- The City of Saint Paul hosted an open house on July 12 to inform the public of the Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) process for the Arena. Review the EAW Open House Boards PowerPoint Presentation and the EAW Open House Boards PowerPoint Presentation Transportation that were shared at the meeting.
- City staff and consultants shared details about the process and answered questions from attendees in regard to traffic management and overall review process.
- The public has until July 27, 2023 to provide comments about the project. Submit your comments to: StThomasArena_EAW@ci.stpaul.mn.us
- Review EAW Notice and Document
Mac Groveland Community Council
- Board of Directors Meeting: Meets the second Thursday of the month at 6:30PM.
- Transportation Committee Meeting: Meets meets the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30PM.
- Housing and Land Use Committee: Meets the fourth Wednesday of each month at 6:30PM.
Sign-up at macgrove.org/participate to receive the meeting agenda and Zoom information to attend.
Union Park District Council
- Board of Directors: Meets first Wednesday of the month at 7PM.
- Transportation Committee: Meets the second Monday of the month at 6:30PM.
- Neighborhood Sustainability and Vitality Committee: Meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30PM.
- Land Use & Economic Development Committee: Meets the third Monday of each month at 6:30PM.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Highland District Council
- Board of Directors: Meets on the first Thursday of the month at 7PM.
- Transportation Commitee: Meets the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30PM.
- Community Development Commitee: Meets the third Tuesday of the month at 6:30PM.
- Community Engagement Committee: Meets the third Monday of the month at 7:00PM.
Visit the Highland District Council page to learn more.