Meet with a Career Educator or Career Peer
The Career Development Center (CDC) supports students and alumni of all identities at all points in the career exploration process.
When you meet with someone in the CDC:
- Explore careers, majors and workstyle preferences
- Develop your resume, cover letter and graduate school application materials
- Strengthen your job and internship search skills
- Connect with employers and alumni to grow your network
- Define your personal brand and how you want to represent yourself as a working professional
Meet with Us
Undergraduate & Graduate Students
- Visit our appointment scheduling page in Handshake.