This website is meant to help those students who are in recovery find campus resources that are right for them. The main purpose is to connect students to resources, raise awareness of the needs of students in recovery, and to help students in recovery achieve academic success.
If you are in recovery from alcohol/substance abuse, or have questions or concerns about alcoholism/chemical dependency please do not hesitate to contact us.
- For medical questions, please contact Health Services
- For mental health concerns, please contact Counseling and Psychological Services
- For an AA meeting near you please visit here
- For nearby sober-living options please visit here, here, and here (an option for men over 40 years of age)
- For students in recovery, please visit StepUP: Students in Recovery