Study Abroad Scholarships
The Office of Study Abroad (OSA) manages a portfolio of scholarships for those students participating in approved OSA off-campus programs. All students are encouraged to apply, even if their approval for a program is not yet confirmed. The general scholarship application ensures that applicants are considered for every scholarship for which they are eligible.
Minimum requirements to receive study abroad scholarships:
- Degree-seeking student at the University of St. Thomas
- Good academic and disciplinary standing
- Approval to participate in a study abroad program
Tips for completing the general scholarship application:
- Read through the list of OSA scholarships and review all eligibility requirements.
- Begin a scholarship application and review the essay questions. You can save your application and log back in to edit it.
- Write well thought out essays, and address particular scholarships for which you would like to be considered.
IMPORTANT: Scholarships are awarded on the basis of available funds. Not all scholarships listed may be awarded each term. Applicants may receive only one award per year from those listed within this portfolio. If you qualify for tuition remission for your term abroad, you are not eligible to apply for scholarships.