Parking & Transportation
Welcome back to campus! There have been several changes to on-campus parking since you were last on campus. Daytime visitor parking on the St. Paul Campus is available in two campus ramps:
- Anderson Parking Facility (corner of Cretin & Grand) - Building 65 on the campus map
- Tommie East Parking Ramp (access through Lot G - from Cleveland Avenue, between Ashland & Portland Avenues) - Ramp E on the campus map. This ramp is located behind the O'Shaughnessy Educational Center Building and has limited spaces available. This ramp replaced the Morrison Hall ramp that was located behind the football field. Please note that you may not park in the spaces designated for Admissions.
Beginning in September, paid parking resumes in the ramps.
- Parking in all St. Thomas hourly parking areas is pre-paid.
- After exiting your vehicle, hourly parkers must go to the pay station located within that parking facility (pay stations will be marked), accurately enter your vehicle license plate, and select the length of time you will be parking.
- Entering a phone number at the pay station will allow you to add time through mobile payment.
Click on this link to access a St. Paul Campus map: St. Paul Campus Map (82020)
- If you wish to ride the campus shuttle between the Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses to attend Selim Center programming, you will need a Selim Center I.D. to do so.
To order a Center ID, please send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope to: Selim Center, MAIL OEC 109, University of St. Thomas, 2115 Summit Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105. An ID and a shuttle schedule will be returned to you in the envelope. Please allow eight (8) business days to receive by mail.