As part of the new LibrarySearch interface, we are transitioning to a next generation interlibrary loan (ILL) system that integrates your St. Thomas library accounts into one.
- Submit new ILL requests here: https://librarysearch.stthomas.edu/discovery/blankIll?vid=01CLIC_STTHOMAS:MNPALS
Benefits of this new system:
- View & renew all your checked out items (both St. Thomas & ILL books) in one place in your MyLibrary account
- Track your requests for books & articles (both for St. Thomas & ILL items) in your MyLibrary account
- Enjoy faster turnaround time due to automated & unmediated processes behind the scenes
- Receive your PDF articles & books chapters via a link emailed to you
- Be assured that your privacy is protected as the new system does not retain history of completed requests
- Expect ongoing improvements to this new system as we implement new functionality in the coming months
ILLiad (our Legacy system)
- You will still be able to access your ILLiad account to view requests and article PDFs previously placed in ILLiad: Login to legacy ILLiad interface here
- All new requests will be placed in the new system, not in ILLiad
- If you wish to retain your ILLiad request history, please contact Interlibrary Loan to have your requests exported to an Excel file before the end of the Fall 2021 semester (best if you have a large request history).
- Or copy & paste the request history table in your ILLiad account to a Word document.
- ILLiad account access will end at the end of 2021.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for improvement for the new system, please send via email to email@example.com.
About Interlibrary Loan
St. Thomas students, faculty, and staff may request (free of charge) books, articles, and other library material not available at St. Thomas from other libraries via Interlibrary Loan. Libraries nationwide cooperate to share materials, so you don't even need to know which other library has the material you want--we track that down for you.