Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Analytics
The Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Analytics prepares professionals who need to handle the growing demands in analyzing digital healthcare information. This certificate program provides students with essential predicting, visualizing, and evaluating strategies that can improve the quality and safety of healthcare.
The courses in this certificate program require a working knowledge of SQL.
In response to COVID-19, the University of St. Thomas has made prudent decisions to act on the advice of state and medical professionals. For spring 2021, all our classes in our Graduate Programs in Software and Data Science which are normally delivered in an on-campus classroom format, will be delivered live online. Each of our classes meet once a week or every other Saturday. The classes will still be held during their normal time on weeknights and Saturdays.
We are happy to help you in every way possible on your journey to apply, register, and start classes. Each of our classes meet once a week or every other Saturday.
Our staff and faculty are ready to assist you with your questions so e-mail us at email@example.com. That is why we are here.
To complete the Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Analytics, the student must complete five graduate courses (15 graduate semester credits) with at a GPA of 2.7 or better.
NOTE: Students have the option to use the coursework from the Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Analytics to continue in a Master of Science degree program offered through the Graduate Programs in Software.
Current and inactive students who enrolled in this program prior to spring 2021 may opt to remain with the graduate program requirements from their current catalog, or move forward to the newest graduate program requirements for the Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Analytics.
Total number of graduate courses required to complete certificate = 5
Required courses [all five courses]:
- SEIS 603 Foundations of Software Development - Python
- SEIS 631 Foundations of Data Analysis
- SEIS 632 Data Analytics and Visualization
- SEIS 639 Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare
- SEIS 735 Healthcare Analytics and AI Case Study
View SEIS Course Catalog.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a regionally-accredited educational institution in the U.S. (or international equivalent).
- An overall grade-point-average (GPA) of at least 2.7. (Applicants with a GPA less than 2.7 will be considered for provisional admission with their professional experience factored into the decision.)