GPS Computing Resources, Labs and Classrooms
Computer Labs and Classrooms
- Research Lab - OSS 229
- Tiered Classroom - OSS 313
- Main Computer Lab - OSS 327
- Seminar Room - OSS 329
- Computer Classrooms - OSS 230, OSS 325, OSS 326, OSS 328, OSS 333 and BINZ LL02
Our modern computer classrooms are equipped with ceiling mounted LCD projectors, comfortable tables and chairs, and new computer systems, which we replace every four years. In addition to GPS department resources, our graduate students also have access to hundreds of PCs located in the undergraduate Computer Science Labs (4th floor), OSS 105A and in the lower level of the Library (“InfoCommons”).
The Main GPS Computer Lab, OSS 327, is available for student use during Fall and Spring Semester as follows (excluding school holidays):
Mondays – Fridays (Noon-11pm) Saturdays (8am-11pm) Sundays (10am-11pm)
Other computing resources available to our students include:
- Access to online databases via the Library’s website, at http://www.stthomas.edu/libraries/
- 1 TB of cloud storage per student
- An Office 365 email account, with 50 GB of message storage space per student
- Wireless network access on campus.
- Free software, via Azure Dev Tools for Teaching, as well as Office 365, and more.
For additional campus resources, see: http://www.stthomas.edu/its
Information is subject to change: For the latest information on our currently available computing resources and software packages, please contact SoE Tech Services Team at email@example.com .