Strategic Advisory Board
The Strategic Advisory Board provides strategic advice and counsel to the Graduate Programs in Software department at the University of St. Thomas. The Board provides current industry trends and directions that impact the curriculum or programs. Using its influence, both internally within the University and externally, the Board promotes and supports the Graduate Programs in Software department (GPS) at the University of St. Thomas. Board membership consists of Senior IT Executives (CIO, VP of IT), Senior R & D Executives (CTO, R &D Directors), Consulting companies, and prominent academic leaders.
The Strategic Advisory Board responsibilities:
- Help promote the objectives of Graduate Programs in Software.
- Participate in the strategic planning process of Graduate Programs in Software.
- Help in establishing clear linkages between the industry community and Graduate Programs in Software.
- Provide direction on industry and technology changes that impact Graduate Programs in Software.
- Provide input on curriculum proposals associated with the programs offered by Graduate Programs in Software.
- Help enhance the reputation of Graduate Programs in Software, its faculty, its offerings and its students regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Alan Abramson, Ph.D., Former SVP and CIO - HealthPartners
- Kerri Athmann, CIO, North America and Latin America Regions - Cargill
- Mick Atton, VP and Chief Architect - Thomson Reuters
- Ed Clark, Ed.D., CIO - University of St. Thomas
- Kristy Drollinger, Senior Portfolio Director - Wolters Kluwer Health
- Bob Erickson, Former CTO and Executive VP - US Bank
- Anne Finch, Ed.D., CEO - Logistics Health, Inc., United Health Group/Optum
- Scott Grausnick, President - Harbinger Partners
- Linglong He, President and COO - Rock Central
- Bonnie Holub, Ph.D., VP - NTT Data
- Deb Hutchinson, Former CIO - Dean Health, Principal - Azure Blu Consulting
- Sridhar Koneru, VP, Information Technology (CIO) - Winnebago Industries
- Mac Lewis, Partner - Sherpa Partners
- Chuck Martel, Senior VP, RWD Solutions & Operations - ConcertAI
- Bhabani Misra, Ph.D., Associate Dean, Graduate Programs - Engineering and Software, School of Engineering - University of St. Thomas
- Holly Morris, Ph.D., Independent Director - NIIT-Technologies
- Jim Ostergaard, Vice President - Target Technology Services
- Tony Peleska, VP Information Technology - Kraus-Anderson Construction Company
- Mary Lynne Perushek, CIO, VP Information Technology - Mortenson
- Abir Roy, VP Program Management, Operational Risk and Data Governance - Ameriprise Financial
- Mike Thyken, Board Chair, Former CIO - SunOpta
- Chuck Treder, Vice-Chair, IT - Mayo Clinic
- Donald Weinkauf, Ph.D., Dean, School of Engineering - University of St. Thomas
* updated May 7, 2021