Office for Mission
The University of St. Thomas, a welcoming and inclusive academic community, embraces its role within the global church. By receiving, engaging and contributing to Catholic intellectual tradition, the university promotes the development and formation of the whole person and the advancement of the common good. We fulfill this mission by pursuing truth, seeking the integration of knowledge, and fostering dialogue between faith and reason.
As a Catholic university, the University of St. Thomas values its diverse community of students, faculty, staff and alumni. The university promotes:
- the integration of knowledge;
- dialogue between faith and culture;
- the development of morally responsible individuals;
- the active engagement of its community in the work toward a more just and civil society;
- the commitment to sustainable stewardship of environmental resources;
- and the concern for the development of the whole person, including support for the spiritual formation of its community members.
To support the Office for Mission, use the form on this page.
For more information, go to the Office of Mission page.