University of St. Thomas
President's Leadership Giving Society
The President’s Leadership Giving Society recognizes those who make exemplary annual gifts of $1,000 or more to the University of St. Thomas. The society’s seven giving circles, each named for a leader who played a vital role in shaping St. Thomas, acknowledge members’ significant investments in the university and their roles in making a transformative St. Thomas education possible.
The new President’s Leadership Giving Society replaces the former donor group called the President’s Council.
|$1,000 - $2,499||O'Shaughnessy Circle|
|$2,500 - $4,999||President's Circle|
|$5,000 - $9,999||Dease Circle|
|$10,000 - $24,999||Murphy Circle|
|$25,000 - $49,999||Shannon Circle|
|$50,000 - $99,999||Moynihan Circle|
All members are listed in the university’s Honor Roll of Donors by giving-circle level, receive news about St. Thomas happenings, and are offered priority access in purchasing tickets to the renowned St. Thomas Christmas Concert. Members at the President’s Circle ($2,500) level and above receive the aforementioned, plus invitations to exclusive President’s Circle events and programs; complimentary tickets to the Christmas Concert; listing by giving circle on the campus donor wall in the Anderson Student Center; and other special opportunities. New recognition levels and courtesies will go into effect on July 1, 2017.*
Young Alumni Membership
In recognition of the critical importance of young alumni in leadership giving, recent undergraduate alumni can be part of the President’s Circle ($2,500) level at alternative giving levels:
- 1–3 years after graduation $250
- 4–6 years after graduation $500
- 7–10 years after graduation $1,000
How to Become a Member
- Membership in the President’s Leadership Giving Society is based on dollars received during St. Thomas’ fiscal year (July 1–June 30).
- Gifts to any area of the university qualify. They can include pledge payments, cash, matching gifts, gifts through consortiums (such as the United Way) and stock.
- For donors who choose to be Sustainers (making monthly, recurring gifts on a credit card or from a bank account), total dollars contributed over the course of the St. Thomas fiscal year (July 1-June 30) are counted.
Please contact Jessica Etten, senior director of Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 962-6955.