St. Paul Athletic Venues
Our St. Paul campus boasts world-class athletic facilities available for rent to host your next football game, baseball or softball event, swim meet, basketball game, volleyball match and much more.
Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex
- 180,000 square feet
- 2,000‐seat basketball and volleyball arena
- Aquatic center containing an eight‐lane swimming pool, diving area, and spectator seating
- Field house with 200‐meter, six‐lane track.
- Beneath the field house are locker rooms, meeting rooms, training rooms and other support facilities.
- West wing contains a fitness center, weight room and aerobics rooms on the first floor, and offices, classrooms and labs on the second and third floors
- Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex - Center List Item
- one regulation‐size basketball court
- two intramural‐size basketball courts
- four racquetball courts
- weight‐training, aerobics areas
- McCarthy Gym - Center List Item
- 5,000‐seat outdoor stadium
- All‐weather, Olympic‐caliber track has eight lanes and was resurfaced in 2004.
- A state‐of‐the‐art FieldTurf synthetic surface was installed on Palmer Field in 2004.
- O’Shaughnessy Stadium - Center List Item
North Athletic Field
- 500‐seat collegiate baseball diamond
- Doubles as a football practice area, a throwing venue for track & field and a wide variety of intramural sports and physical education classes.
- North Athletic Field - Center List Item
South Athletic Field
- Collegiate Soccer Field
- A state‐of‐the‐art FieldTurf synthetic surface was installed in 2013.
- South Athletic Field - Center List Item
Schoenecker Arena and Steve Fritz Court
- Seats 1,800 spectators
- High-end wooden maple floor
- Schoenecker Arena and Steve Fritz Court - Center List Item
- 50,000 square feet of playing surface
- 200-meter, six-lane track
- Field House - Center List Item
- State-of-the-art FieldTurf synthetic surface
- Bordered by the 5,000 seat outdoor O’Shaughnessy Stadium
- Palmer Field - Center List Item