Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
The Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering degree, combines the study of sciences, general engineering, design engineering and civil engineering with the study of liberal arts. Together with our Industrial Advisory Board, we have defined a critical set of outcomes and objectives for our students and alumni.
The civil engineering curriculum provides a foundation in: mathematics, statistics, surveying, computer-aided design, theoretical and applied mechanics, fluid mechanics, hydraulic and hydrological systems, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, materials, engineering economic analysis, construction, structural design, transportation, ethics and professional practice.
The B.S. in Civil Engineering degree program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET (www.abet.org).
Students graduating with a major in civil engineering will meet the program objectives and outcomes designed to exceed the requirements of ABET's Engineering Criteria. These are a comprehensive set of criteria designed to provide graduates with the technical, ethical, attitudinal, and communications skills required to be a productive contributor to society and to aggressively seek life-long learning experiences.
From: University of St. Thomas Undergraduate Academic Catalog
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Plans of Study
Available in Adobe .pdf format:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (basic plan)
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with Math 108
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with Math 114
- B.S. in Civil Engineering and Air Force ROTC (AFROTC)
- B.S. in Civil Engineering and AFROTC with Math 108
- B.S. in Civil Engineering and B.A. in German
- B.S. in Civil Engineering and Entrepreneurship Minor
- B.S. in Civil Engineering and Materials Science Minor
- B.S. in Civil Engineering and Math Minor
- B.S. in Civil Engineering and Peace Engineering Minor
- B.S. in Civil Engineering and Sustainability Minor
Questions? Please contact: Civil Engineering Chair, Deb Besser at email@example.com or 651-962-7741.
Declared Undergraduate Engineering Enrollments 2018-2019
|Freshman||Sophomore||Junior||Senior||Total||2018 - 2019 Graduates|