Welcome to the Tommie Card Office!
The Tommie Card Office will be closed Monday, December 24th through Tuesday, January 1st for the Christmas holiday. We will reopen on Wednesday, January 2nd at 8:30am.
The Tommie Card is the official multi-purpose identification card of the University of St. Thomas. Most registered students, faculty, and staff are eligible to obtain a Tommie Card, which is utilized throughout campus (and beyond!) in the following ways:
- Meal Plan card
- Library card
- Access into parking ramps (if purchased)
- Intercampus shuttle
- Access into campus computer labs, rooms, and/or buildings (dorms)
- ID verification for on-campus businesses such as purchasing a parking permit
- Spending card for eXpress Account funds
- Access into the AARC or McCarthy Gym
- Allows for discounted or free admission to select events
- Select vending machine purchases
- Laundry access
- and more...
Use the menu bar above to navigate the Tommie Card Office site and learn more about the Tommie Cards benefits and features.
NOTE: It is mandatory to have a government issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, state ID) in order to get your first Tommie Card or AARC Card.