We welcome you to visit St. Thomas using our fly-in program - we can cover a portion of your travel costs when you come to campus for a personalized admissions visit or admitted student event.
The program will reimburse half the cost of your airline ticket. If you require transportation to and from campus, we will also reimburse your cab fare.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a high school senior admitted to the University of St. Thomas Class of 2024 as a regular, full-time, degree-seeking first-year student
- Complete the fly-in voucher request form below
You can use your voucher to arrange a personalized visit to campus (through the Office of Admissions) or attend one of the following student events:
- Admitted Student Tommie Experience Events
- Opus College of Business Scholarship Day
- Science, Mathematics and Engineering Scholarship Day
- Residence Life Event
- Admitted Student Days
Please submit your fly-in waiver and all receipts either by the day of your arrival, or within 30 days of visiting campus.