St. Thomas Online
At St. Thomas Online, we make online learning all about participation. You'll be part of an engaged, virtual community taking part in live discussions, watching thought-provoking videos, listening to guest speakers, and collaborating with classmates. You'll even receive timely one-on-one feedback on your assignments.
These are quality programs taught by the same professors who hold classes on campus. All you need is a computer with a popular browser. Virtual classrooms offer the flexibility to balance life and education, by working at your own pace and on your own schedule.
Continuing and Professional Education (CAPE)
CAPE courses from St. Thomas are non-credit courses to help you accelerate your career, gain new skills and continue the journey of lifelong learning.
Online Undergraduate Courses
ClassFinder is the easy way to search for undergraduate courses online:
- First, select the year and term you're interested in
- Then under Level select "Undergraduate"
- Under Schedule Type select "Web Course" and you're there
Explore these options for online graduate degrees
St. Thomas Online Graduate Programs
- Online MBA (Format: Online)
- Part Time MBA (Format: Blended)
- Health Care MBA (Format: Online)
- MS in Business Analytics (Format: Blended)
- MS in Health Care Innovation (Format: Blended)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics (Format: Online)
- Graduate Certificate in Omnichannel Strategy (Format: Online)
- Master of Studies in Law - Organizational Ethics and Compliance (Format: Online)
- Certified Investment Company Compliance Professional (CICCP) (Format: Online)
- Certified Securities Compliance Professional (CSCP) (Format: Online)
The courses I've taken online have allowed me to go at my own pace, but still challenged me. It’s easy to fit them into your schedule. And the professors have always been really helpful.”